The Pure Witness Anchor Program is an intentional discipleship program based in Saskatoon for Grades 10-12. Our goal is to provide a transformational year for youth by forming them as leaders in the Church through faith formation, outreach, and community.
- Weekly meetings throughout the 2018-19 school year – together, as well as separate girls’ and guys’ nights.
- Venue: To be announced.
- Program will be led by the Pure Witness Staff: Rebekah Marcoux, Laura Rice, Sariana Kirk, Matthew Marcoux, and Michael Salamida.
- Coming together with other Catholic youth seeking to grow more in their faith is a great way to create supportive community for our youth to help them navigate the challenges of adolescence.
- Personal and Faith: Throughout the year we will journey together as we grow in our personal relationship with God and with those around us through different formation programs.
- Leadership: Training will be provided in leadership and outreach skills, including:
drama, music, public speaking and leading small groups.
- The large goal of outreach that we are working towards is the Pure Witness Family Camp in the summer of 2019.
- As a group, we will work on programing for younger children at the camp.
- Together, the youth will develop skits and dramas, games, and crafts that they will facilitate at the camp.
- Throughout the year we would like the participants to grow in their experience of outreach by helping run programs for younger children at Pure Witness Family Events, as well as reaching out to their own communities in their parish, school, friend groups, and families.
If you are in Grade 10 to 12 (for the 2018-19 school year) we encourage you to fill out the application for the program below!
Program starts September 18th. Deadline to apply is September 17th.
*Please be aware that there are limited spots available, so your acceptance is not guaranteed, however it is very likely.
Details of Program
AGE: Grade 10 – 12
DAY OF THE WEEK: Tuesday
TIME: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
LOCATION: Pure Witness Headquarters (311 Whiteshore Pl, Saskatoon)
COST: $280 (Discount: $250/per person for a family with more than one person joining)
*Cost includes a t-shirt and "Anchor Kit".
Tuesday, September 18th
Please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.