The Pure Witness Reach Program is an intentional discipleship program based in Saskatoon for young adults, ages 18 and up. Our goal is to provide opportunities for young adults to support each other in their faith journey, build community and find opportunities to serve together. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we will be meeting through Zoom.
- Meetings Twice a Month on Wednesday Evenings 7-9pm
- Venue: Zoom Online - Link will be posted below.
- Coming together with other Catholic young adults seeking to grow more in their faith is a great way to create supportive community for our young adults to help them navigate the challenges of this stage in their life.
- Personal and Faith: Throughout the year we will journey together as we grow in our personal relationship with God and with those around us through a variety of awesome Catholic media!
- Throughout the year we welcome the participants to help at Pure Witness YEPs and other events in whatever way possible, as well as reaching out to their own communities in their parish, school, friend groups, and families.
No Registration Required.
Our Reach Program is free … Donations are gratefully accepted.
(If you are still in high school, Gr. 9 -12, check out a similar program, Anchor here: www.purewitness.com/anchor)
Details of Program
AGE: 18 years old and up
DAY OF THE WEEK: Wednesday (Twice a Month) Dates will be posted monthly.
TIME: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
COST: By Donation
March: March 17th - Four Last Things.
March 31st - Holy Week
Please don't hesitate to email email@example.com if you have any questions.