The Pure Witness Reach Program is an intentional discipleship program based in Saskatoon for young adults, ages 18-25. Our goal is to provide a transformational year for young adults by forming them as leaders in the Church through faith formation, outreach, and community.
- Weekly meetings throughout the 2018-19 school year.
- Venue: Wojtyla House (PW Headquarters)
- Program will be led by the Pure Witness Staff: Rebekah Marcoux, Laura Rice, Sariana Kirk, Matthew Marcoux, and Michael Salamida.
- Coming together with other Catholic young adults seeking to grow more in their faith is a great way to create supportive community for our young adults to help them navigate the challenges of this stage in their life.
- Personal and Faith: Throughout the year we will journey together as we grow in our personal relationship with God and with those around us through different formation programs.
- Leadership: Training will be provided in leadership and outreach skills, including: drama, music, public speaking and leading small groups.
- The large goal of outreach that we are working towards is the Pure Witness Family Camp in the summer of 2019. We would like this group to use their unique gifts and talents to serve at the Family Camp in whatever capacity possible behind the scenes, music ministry, programming, small groups and more.
- Throughout the year we would like the participants to help at Pure Witness Family Events and YEPs in whatever way possible, as well as reaching out to their own communities in their parish, school, friend groups, and families.
If you are 18-25 years old (graduated high school) we encourage you to register for this program below!
Program started September 17th. If you would still like to join the program, we would love to have you! Fill out the registration below and we will contact you with details.
(If you are still in high school, Gr. 10 -12, check out a similar program, Anchor here: www.purewitness.com/anchor)
Details of Program
AGE: 18-25 years old
DAY OF THE WEEK: Monday
LOCATION: Pure Witness Headquarters (311 Whiteshore Pl, Saskatoon)
TIME: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
COST: $50 per semester
Monday, September 17th
Please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.