- This event has passed.
January 16, 2020 at 7:00 pm — 9:00 pm
The Pure Witness Reach Program is an intentional discipleship program based in Saskatoon for young adults, ages 18 and up. Our goal is to provide a transformational year for young adults by forming them as leaders in the Church through faith formation, outreach, and community.
- Meetings Twice a Month on Thursday Evenings
- Venue: Wojtyla House (PW Headquarters)
- Coming together with other Catholic young adults seeking to grow more in their faith is a great way to create supportive community for our young adults to help them navigate the challenges of this stage in their life.
- Personal and Faith: Throughout the year we will journey together as we grow in our personal relationship with God and with those around us through a variety of awesome Catholic media!
- Throughout the year we welcome the participants to help at Pure Witness YEPs and other events in whatever way possible, as well as reaching out to their own communities in their parish, school, friend groups, and families.
Details of the Program
AGE: 18 years old and up
DAY OF THE WEEK: Thursday (Twice a Month) Dates will be posted on our calendar.
LOCATION: Pure Witness Headquarters (311 Whiteshore Pl, Saskatoon)
TIME: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
COST: By Donation
SEMESTER ONE: September 24th- December 16th, 2019.
SEMESTER TWO: January 13th- April 20th, 2019.
Please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
SIGN A WAIVER FORM
A waiver form needs to be signed in order to participate in events such as YEPs and ReConnects (and other local events) for the year.
If you have already signed one it is kept on record for the year until August 31st, 2020 and you do not have to sign a new one.
Click here to sign a waiver »
BOOK A RETREAT
Click here to contact us to book a retreat in your school or parish and we will customize a retreat package for your school or parish to best serve you. Click the following link to learn more about School Retreats.
YEP & RECONNECT
YEPs are for Gr. 7 & up! ReConnects are for the whole family. Check back often for updated information on these events, such as themes and locations.
For more information about these upcoming events and more, contact Christine: (639) 317-4380 or firstname.lastname@example.org